Friday, September 28, 2012

Butter London Wallis Swatch

Hi, Everyone!

Guess who got her first Butter London polishes? ME!!! I have never been so excited waiting for a package. During one of Ulta's promotions this past month, they had a BOGO on Butter London polishes. I was always very hesitant to spend $14 on a bottle of nail polish. So this deal was the perfect opportunity to finally see what all the fuss was about. It took me forever to pick my polishes. I ended up buying four ^_^. Today I bring you, Wallis.

This polish can best be described as instant love in a bottle! Wallis is an amazing deep golden olive with a shimmer finish. I got perfect opacity with just two coats. The formula was also amazing. I thought it would be on the thick side but it had the right hint of thinness to make application a breeze!
Soooo, needless to say Butter London is getting added to my wishlist! Any suggestions?


See You Next Post!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment