Friday, September 14, 2012

OPI Germany Collection

'Ello Loves!!!

I have not posted in the longest amount of time. So sorry for that. Sometimes life gets in the way...and by life I do mean grad school haha. Well I'm back! And hopefully I will be able to get a little more consistent with these swatches. Today I have a swatches from the OPI Germany Collection that came out. From the press release I knew I would like this collection but on the nail, the colors are even more amazing than I could have imagined. At this point I seriously cannot pick a favorite.


Sunlight
German-icure by OPI. This is one amazing burgundy with a beautiful shimmer finish! This color is PERFECT for fall. Here I have two coasts and a top coat.

Sunlight

Unfor-Greta-bly Blue. Here I have 2 coats. I would say the best way to describe this polish is as a deep blue. In the sun it looks just as bright as it is in this picture. It has a metallic finish, with a bit of shimmer and the slightest, and I do mean slightest, hint of teal. I really didn't notice the teal until I compared this polish to Essie's Aruba Blue.


Sunlight
Every Month is Oktoberfest. This is one complex dark purple! It looks really similar to German-icure until you hold the bottles up next to each other. It's the red shimmer in the bottle that gives the similarity. Again, easy application with two coats giving perfect opacity. 

Hope you enjoyed this post! Now comment! What is your favorite color from the OPI Germany Collection?

Until Next Post!

No comments:

Post a Comment