Saturday, September 22, 2012

Zoya Remove Plus Nail Polish Remover Review

Hello!!!!

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! I know I am :). As I told you all in my last post, my first ever Zoya purchase came with a free Zoya Remove Plus Nail Polish Remover.


This was seriously the cutest little bottle of nail polish remover ever. I will admit it now. Normally, I can care less about the nail polish remover I buy. It just has to work. By that I mean take off every little speck of nail polish on my nail plate. I also use it to clear my nail plate of oils before a manicure.

I have to say this nail polish remover is making me rethink that. There is a real difference between this remover and your typical drugstore brand. After using it my nails did not feel stripped of moisture...at all. It felt like moisture was actually being replenished! I was also able to get all my old polish off with a clean swipe, no streaking or mess. Other thing I liked about it...the Smell! There was no ridiculously strong odor!

So if you don't mind spending a little extra on your nail polish remover, I would go with 
Zoya Remove Plus Nail Polish Remover.

No comments:

Post a Comment