Saturday, October 13, 2012

OPI Pompeii Purple Swatch

Hi Loves!

I hope everyone's been having a great weekend! I finished up a major project with my classmates and, as a reward, I decided to give myself a manicure. As many of you may know, the month of October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. I went to Ulta to pick up some pink polish to wear in support. I have to say, I wasn't really impressed with the colors offered by Essie, OPI, etc., to support the cause this year, but I was determined to get some pink! Ulta basically brought out all the pink OPI they must have been storing in their back room. I must have spent an hour trying to 2! I ended up getting Pompeii Purple!

Don't be fooled by the name! Pompeii Purple is a hot, mostly-pink magenta with an iridescent-blue finish (say that two times fast!). This is evidenced by the hints of purple that come out in some lights. I absolutely love this color! This was almost a one-coater for me. I reached perfect opacity with 2 coats and added top coat to seal it all in.  

Hope you enjoyed the post! If so, SUBSCRIBE!!! Support Breast Cancer Awareness Month by donating and wearing your pink!

Until Next Post!

No comments:

Post a Comment