Sunday, October 21, 2012

OPI Your Web or Mine? Swatch

Hi, All!!!

Hope everyone's having a great weekend! It is finally getting a little cooler in Florida. OK...it's still warm enough that you can wear shorts but I'm still so excited about it! Maybe soon I'll be able to whip out my Autumn/Winter wardrobe. This late into October I'm tired of wearing sandals. I want a reason to wear my boots! Speaking of October, I've still been wearing pink on my nails in support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month. So today I have Your Web or Mine? from the OPI Amazing Spider-man Collection! I will also be reviewing Essie's Matte About You Matte Finisher!


with flash

with flash
Your Web or Mine? is a frosty pink with the lightest hint of coral. My impressions of this polish...meh. It's really nothing special. The formula...also meh. It tended to lean a bit on the thick side but it wasn't impossible to work with. Here I have 2 coats.

without flash


without flash

I decided to go ahead and try my Essie Matte About You Matte Finisher on this polish. I know, I know,  I should have probably tried it on a lacquer with a metallic finish but I REALLY wanted to try it out.



I loved this stuff! I can't wait to use it on one of the OPI Germany Collection polishes! Here is Your Web or Mine? with a matte finish! I have to say, I liked it better this way.

with flash


with flash


without flash


without flash
Have you ever bought a polish and not been so excited about it after trying it on? Let me know!
Hope you all enjoyed the post! 
Until Next Time!!! ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment